FREE MATLAB® seminar
“Data Analysis and Development with MATLAB® Products”
Location: IN - Hotel
Address: 56, Arsenije Carnojevica Blvd. 11000 Belgrade, SERBIA
Date: Tuesday, April 29, 2008 09:00 a.m.- 12:30 p.m.
Registration starts at: 8:30 a.m.
Preliminary registration is required until 24 April, 2008.
Engineers, scientists, and data analysts worldwide use MATLAB® to accelerate research and reduce analysis and development time. Attend this free seminar to find out how you and your colleagues can use MATLAB® and its add-on products to speed product development, while complementing the tools and processes you already use.
This seminar highlights capabilities in the MathWorks product family, including MATLAB 7 and the recently released distributed computing tools.
Our application engineer will demonstrate how you can use MATLAB® and related toolboxes to access data from many sources, quickly perform qualitative and quantitative analysis, and deliver results in formats ranging from reports to entire applications.
Who Should Attend
Anyone involved in research and product development, including:
* Research engineers
* Test and evaluation engineers
* Design engineers
* Data analysts
This seminar highlights new features from MATLAB 7. Through a variety of applications and demonstrations, you will see how you can use the MATLAB product family to:
* Access data from many sources, including different file formats, databases, spreadsheets, and other software applications
* Communicate with and control data acquisition hardware and test and measurement instruments
* Quickly explore, analyze, and visualize data with easy-to-use visual interfaces and built-in engineering functions
* Perform signal processing, statistical analysis, curve fitting, and more
* Distribute the execution of the algorithms in a cluster of computers
* Customize and automate analysis and reporting
* Develop and deploy applications
Familiarity with MathWorks products is not required.
* Overview of MathWorks Tools and Applications
* Engineering with the MATLAB Products
* Case studies
* Distributed computing
* Conclusion - Questions and answers