The International Conference on Superconductivity and Magnetism-ICSM2008 (http://icsm2008.science.ankara.edu.tr/) will take place in Side-Antalya, Turkey, on August 25th to August 29th, 2008.
The deadlines are the following:
Submissions: April 14th, 2008
Notification: May 1st, 2008
Please note that;
* Submissions must be in English, other languages will not be accepted.
* Papers considered to be internationally competitive and endorsed by programme committee will be treated as invited.
* Awards will be given for the first three papers selected by the programme committee.
* Submitted papers will have three kinds of reviews: double-blind(by at least three reviewers), non-blind, and participative peer to peer reviews.
* More details about reviewing process and acceptance policy will be made clear after closing of submissions.
* If the deadlines are tight and you need more time, let us know about a suitable time for you and you will be informed if it is feasible for us.
* Some funding is allocated to participants from countries underrepresented in science.
Invited papers related with superconductivity will be published in Superconductor Science and Technology after reviewing process.