5th MATHEMATICAL PHYSICS MEETING:
Summer School and Conference on Modern Mathematical Physics
6 - 17 July 2008, Belgrade, Serbia
The 5th MATHEMATICAL PHYSICS MEETING: Summer School and Conference on Modern Mathematical Physics will be held in the Institute of Physics, Belgrade, Serbia, July 6-17, 2008. This meeting is one of a series of previously held as follows: Soko Banja (Yugoslavia) 2001; Kopaonik, Yugoslavia, 2002 ; Zlatibor (Serbia and Montenegro), 2004: Belgrade (Serbia) 2006. More info available on www.mphys5.ipb.ac.rs.
The forthcoming meeting is going to be devoted to recent developments in Quantum Field Theory, Superstring/M-Theory, Gravity, Cosmology and Related Mathematical Methods. The preliminary programme includes the following topics:
- Nonpertubative Methods in Field and String Theories
- Noncommutative Models and Noncommutative Geometry
- Exact Integrable Models
- Conformal and Topological Field Theory
- Supersymmetry, Supergravity and String/M-theory
- String Field Theory
- Classical and Quantum Gravity
- Branes and Braneworlds
- Cosmology and Dark Energy
- p-Adic and Adelic Models.